Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Instagram's of this week.






I hope you all had a nice week and Valentines day.
Darren and i had one of the best weeks ever
Eating waffles and chocolate and walking
around boise and salt lake.
The tour is is coming to an end.
It's been SO, so amazing to be with my husband.
I'm anxious to get home and hang with my family
and hopefully get some writing done for Eisley's next record.

I feel so blessed to be doing
so much of what i love these days.
I'm really looking forward to the next
few months.

Hope you are all well
and enjoying the last
bits of winter.
Come on spring!!


-S.


P.s for anyone who doesn't follow me on Instagram 
and would like to, my username is StacyKing88
Xo

4 comments:

  1. Those chocolates looks so delicious. You are truly blessed to be doing what you love, with people you love too! Not many people have that opportunity. Hope your week is going good!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. you went to Bruges in SLC!? love that place. did you guys get a chance to see temple square? that's where i work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love Bruges. Getting so excited for your album!

    ReplyDelete